Our Web Store Returns Policy
All of the products on this site are top quality authentic brands and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard. However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 14 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition. Please note – This information is for purchases made from the www.hivisdirect.ie website only.
All returns cost must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.
Ensure your return is well packaged, meets all the conditions outlined below and post to the below address.
Returns Department: Kamco Supplies Ltd Unit 16 Ballincollig Commercial Park, Link Road, Ballincollig, Cork Republic of Ireland
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable & insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Kamco Supplies Ltd is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.